WELCOME Guest!

Login Or Register!

Thx
WELCOME Guest!

Login Or Register!

Thx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home-=FFF=- NewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» POzdrav..Hello
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyJune 21st 2013, 1:52 pm by -=FFF=-PREDATOR

» -=FFF=-COBRA in da house ;)
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyJune 11th 2013, 7:40 am by -=FFF=-C0BRA

» Nice match ;)
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyMay 14th 2013, 10:37 am by -=FFF=-PREDATOR

» ScreenShots
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyApril 30th 2013, 5:40 am by -=FFF=-C0BRA

» Battlefield 2 Hit Detection Test
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyApril 29th 2013, 6:50 am by -=FFF=-C0BRA

» Old Forum Archives
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyApril 26th 2013, 12:46 pm by -=FFF=-C0BRA

» Battlefield 2 3rd Person View
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyApril 26th 2013, 7:05 am by -=FFF=-C0BRA

» I WAS good
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 8:48 pm by -=FFF=-C0BRA

» -=FFF=-AMBRO Intro
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 5:21 am by -=FFF=-PREDATOR

Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
Old Forum Archives
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View
Nice match ;)
Battlefield 2 Orange Text
Battlefield 2 Resolution Fix
-=FFF=-COBRA in da house ;)
POzdrav..Hello
Battlefield 2 Frag Movie By ArmyProtector
Rooster List
Previous ScreenShots & Videos
Most active topics
Nice match ;)
-=FFF=-AMBRO Intro
I WAS good
-=FFF=-COBRA in da house ;)
Wanna say Hey
POzdrav..Hello
ScreenShots
Most active topic starters
-=FFF=-C0BRA
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View I_vote_lcapBattlefield 2 3rd Person View I_voting_barBattlefield 2 3rd Person View I_vote_rcap 
-=FFF=-AntiTank
Battlefield 2 3rd Person View I_vote_lcapBattlefield 2 3rd Person View I_voting_barBattlefield 2 3rd Person View I_vote_rcap 
-=FFF=-PREDATOR
Admin
[cMc]Saint
Top posters
-=FFF=-C0BRA
-=FFF=-PREDATOR
-=FFF=-AntiTank
-=FFF=-AMBRO
Admin
[cMc]Saint
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-=FFF=-PREDATOR
Administrator
Administrator
-=FFF=-PREDATOR

Battlefield 2 3rd Person View Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 2 3rd Person View   Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyApril 21st 2013, 9:00 am

This video is good to see what is happens when you move on map.

Back to top Go down
-=FFF=-C0BRA
Administrator
Administrator
-=FFF=-C0BRA

Battlefield 2 3rd Person View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 3rd Person View   Battlefield 2 3rd Person View EmptyApril 26th 2013, 7:05 am

Nice mate. Thx a lot. Wink

In pictures and words Wink

1. You must apply for commander. Do so by pressing 'Enter', clicking the 'Squad' tab, then apply for 'Commander'. Your request must be accepted; this will only work when you are the commander of your team.

Battlefield 2 3rd Person View Screen001

2. Once you are commander you will search for a high-up place; a roof top, large building or even just jumping out of an air-bound vehicle. You must be able to use a parachute from this area.

Battlefield 2 3rd Person View Screen004

3. Once you have found your high area, go there, and be ready to go free-falling.

Battlefield 2 3rd Person View Screen005

4. Open your commander screen by pressing the 'Caps Lock' button. Then find yourself (A star icon inside a blue circle) on the map. Use the mouse wheel to zoom in on your soldier. Make sure you keep track of this location.

5. *You will have to do the next steps with much speed and precession* Jump from your high ledge, then press the '9' key to activate your parachute. You may have to wait a second after falling to activate the parachute.

Battlefield 2 3rd Person View Screen006

6. after activating your parachute, press the 'C' key (ONLY ONCE), thus changing views.

7. open up the commander screen, and on the map, follow your parachuting soldier; until you reach the ground.

8. After you have reached the ground, press the 'Caps Lock' key, closing the commander screen.

Battlefield 2 3rd Person View Screen008

9. You should be in a 3rd person view. If it did not work, try again; maybe with a higher place.

*NOTES: You will exit the 3rd person view when climbing up a ladder, entering a vehicle, or executing any action that may regularly change your point of view. When in 3rd person view, there is no crosshair to aim your shooting. If it still does not work after trying again, leave a commend with exact steps on what you did; I will try my best to help you get it right.
Back to top Go down
http://gamehelpers.tk/

Page 1 of 1